Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I.Could. Scream.

Ahhhhh! For the last two weeks Kenzie has been the carrier or random, sporadic, fevers- adding a bit of vomit for good measure.

Doctors appointment failed any real results other than the typical, "slightly red ear," AKA: No idea what we're doing so this diagnoses sounds good to us.

Duane has been staying home with her as I am still in my probationary period at work and today he's spiking a 103 fever. Thankfully, Kenzie's seems gone, so off to school she goes. However, lets pray Duane is able to take another day off work to attempt to re cooperate his self.

Oi. I am tired. Praying I don't get this funk as I cannot stay home and I am looking forward to a yummy dinner out on Saturday for our anniversary!

PS: Totally contemplating chopping my locks off this weekend. Hmmm? Should I go there?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hope Kenzie's body stops throwing feverish curve balls your way!

And we'd need a current, up to date, picutre of your locks. Smile pretty!