Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Relief

Today I took off work to go to a doctor's appointment. I've been nervous about this appointment for nearly 8 weeks when I made it.

It's one of those things that you dwell on and worry about for far too long. However, it went way better than I could have expected. Apparently, the Lord has really been listening and answering my prayers..




All that worrying over
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This perfect little BABY!


I am 12 weeks, 1 day pregnant. We started trying in January and got our positive on our first try. Please don't add to Duane's ego by telling him he's the MAN. Apparently, his sperm must be magnificent; It couldn't have ANYTHING to do with my egg, right?
We're due October 11th with a c-section a week prior. Today baby measured 13 weeks- was stubborn and refused to look face up- and had a perfect heartbeat of 164(d0wn from 180 at 9.2 weeks)!
Ahhh- feels good to let the cat out of the bag!!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

:-D yay! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

This is terrific news. Dad and I are so tickled. I'll be sending a package for McKenzie from us tomorrow. Grandpa and Grandma's like to spoil even long distance.

We love you all Dad and Mom

Amy said...

YEAH for upside down babies! :) No, really, I'm thrilled for you, Duane, & Kenzie!