Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Brenton- You're 21 months old(better late than never!)

Happy 21st month, Buddy! Well, since I am a total slacker, you’re actually 22 months. But, I’m not counting if you’re not!




You’ve learned so, so, much lately! You’re really starting to talk. You’re stringing words together all the time now. Your favorite question to ask these days is, “What’s that?” You must ask this question a billion times a day and mostly you already know the answer! You know all of your body parts and love playing with puzzles and building towers. You’re finally not afraid to sit on the potty and you’re quick to let us know if you left us a surprise. Potty training will be happening soon, little man!



You still love your blankey. You cuddle it, sniff it, and need it when you’re sleepy or grumpy. You’ll even let me take a sniff when we’re cuddling in my bed. It’s quite sweet and weird all at the same time. You still have a paci at bedtime. You don’t take one at all for school- but each time we try to take it away at home you throw a master fit- pointing to your mouth as if something vital is missing from it. You love to instigate with your sissy. But you LOVE her. You love on her almost more than me. It’s quite sweet; however, it’s not so sweet when you’re trying to slap her or pull her hair. I had warned her that one day you’d be bigger than her- and although you’re still a lot shorter than her you’re gaining on her daily.



You’re a teacher’s pet at school. They LOVE you and you seem to feel that the feeling is mutual. You love going to school and do not even bat an eyelash when I leave you there. You’re super excited to see me when I get home. It’s so rewarding to see how much you’re learning at school and how much you seem to really enjoy it.


You’re a wild little guy. You climb on everything and get into everything! You’re always, always, trying to find some sort of mischief. You’re definitely all boy, through and through. Even though you keep us on our toes for most of your waking hours you’re ridiculously sweet. You love cuddling and giving kisses and hugs. You’re content to lie on the couch with me, sniffing and cuddling that blankey. You’re such a sweet soul and you’re often turning my heart into mush!

I love you so much little guy. I cannot wait to see what the next few months brings!


Love you to the moon and back,


Mama

No comments: