Friday, December 21, 2007

First Official Blog

I have made it to the blog front. I have been reading several of my talented friends blogs and decided to attempt the skill myself. For those oblivious to who I am or what I do here it goes. I am a mother of two. Our first daughter, Zoey, died over a year ago from complications of her heart defect. Our second princess, McKenzie, was born November 26th of this year and has blessed or existence that much more. I currently reside in the Sunshine State with our crazy dog, Bayleigh, and my patient husband Duane. There won't be any real topics to my blogs as I like to yap about whatever is on my mind at that moment. Since as of right now I am a stay-at-home-Mama, this is one of my few outlets to the adult world. Lucky me! So, sit back and enjoy the wonderful world of Bound by Babies(not just the human variety).

No comments: