Thursday, July 17, 2008

Watch out World...

She's on the move! This baby never ceases to amaze me. Two days ago(I repeat, 2 days ago) she learned how to go from belly to sitting and get on her knees and arms together. Today? She's learned to put them together and MOVE! She's crawling! She's slow and wobbly and has to be enticed.. but nonetheless.. The kid is moving! Holy cow! I honestly thought she was going to skip this milestone!

She's also got a bit of a shiner from pulling up and falling on our entertainment center! Yay, McKenzie!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Seriously? She's crawling for a weight watcher's calculator? HAHAHA! That's great. At least she's finally on the move! I was convinced she'd skip the crawling stage too!

Anonymous said...

this makes me smile. Rachel first crawled in order to get to a set of keys. congrats, McKenzie ... welcome to the world of "getting into stuff you shouldn't" lol!