Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas blessings

What a wonderful time of the year. The birth of our savior is tomorrow. What a great gift he was able to provide to all of us,believers and non-believers the truth remains the same.

This year has flew by. Kenzie has gone from a itty-bitty newborn and blossomed into a rambunctious toddler. Blessed.

Tonight we have our annual Christmas Eve party with the extended family. Tomorrow we open gifts with family and we eat out at our favorite restaurant. I cannot wait to see Kenzie get all excited over some of her new things. She starting to really obsess over books and Duane and I picked out a few new ones.


Christmas will always remain very special to me. So to my Father, whom I am eternally grateful for, Merry CHRISTmas. Happy Birthday. Thank you for your gifts of love, eternal life, and grace.












Today? Well? I got my very own Christmas surprise?
I have NEVER pictured myself being the mom of two babies under two. I still haven't figured out the logistics of it and every bit of stress it will entail. But, it is a blessing nonetheless. A non-planned, wonderful surprise.

I KNOW how it happens. But still trying to figure out HOW it happened as we've been pretty careful. Guess God determines our lives and doesn't let our "opinions" interfere with those plans.

So bring on baby number three. Due sometime in late August!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! i'm sure you'll figure out the "logistics" when the time comes ... :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congrats, Lisa! I gotta head over to SK now and see what thread about this I missed over the past week. How exciting, Kenzie is going to be a big sister!

Sarah said...

Congrats. And a great Christmas gift.