Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Do you remember?



I totally had to call my good buddy, Alicia, from the mall to have her share in my excitement. McKenzie was given a fifty dollar gift certificate to Jc Penny's and since I am not too fond of character clothes are clothes that have PRINCESS in bright bold colors- we opted for new shoes instead.

What did I find her? Ha. Some brand new LA Gear!! Ha ha! Seriously, that brand of shoes was rockin' in the late 80's when my Mama bought them for me. They were my first pair of labeled shoes and I was in L-O-V-E. Not to mention I thought I was too cool for my own good with some shiny white and pink shoes that LIGHT up!

Kenzie's don't light up, but they're super cute and match a lot of her tans/creme outfits. She was quickly outgrowing her size four brown shoes so the LA Gears came in handy. I cannot stop cracking up!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so cute. Zack is only in a 3 now. But we didnt really put shoes on him til here lately.

Alicia said...

Fabulous shoe of choice! It makes me want to run out to see if they have them in Kyra's next size. Better to be prepared with an awesome pair of new shoes when her feet decide to grow next!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those are super cute! I can't believe K is only in a size 4 - she is so tall, you'd think she'd have bigger feet, haha. But maybe I only think that b/c my little chunker is almost in a size 6! =)