Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Babies, Bunnies, and Words, Oh my!

Who says Daddies are too old to wear PINK bunny ears? Who says Mommies won't post for the whole world to see? Daddy even obliged and posed for the picture after Kenzie strategically placed the ears on his head. Fun times of fathering a girl I suppose. Do you see this photo? Three. I said three car seats in MY four door sedan. And three sleeping babies to boot. They were all pretty exhausted after a day at the Florida Aquarium.
Is it cold where you're at? Shame. Really it is. Our weather is beautiful. Though the months to come will soon turn to miserable. The girls LOVED playing in the fountains at the aquarium. More so than last time when they were barely crawling.




And to end. Kenzie says Baby, Happy, That. I cannot believe she humored me and did it for the camera. She however, refused to show her belly even though this is the ONE body part she gets right 110% of the time! Kids.



Talking

No comments: