Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter is almost here

We don't do the Easter Bunny either, folks. Don't worry, though, Ms. McKenzie still gets a basket- but from her parents not the fictitious character the secular world has made up.

Now we decide what to put into the basket. Obviously she has MORE than enough energy without the addition to sugar- so we're not giving any candy in her basket. Though we may give miniature marshmallows as she loves them!

I found a book about the story of Easter and it's a pop-up board book- and it's perfect. We'll most likely get her a new plate/bowl/spoon set. Hmmm? Any more ideas for a 16-month old?

And since no blog is complete without photos....

Last Year
This Year



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa,

I am so glad you posted this. I have that picture (and I hope you don't mind) saved on my computer because I wanted to show it to hubby at the time. That is by far my all time favorite picture of Kenzie! She is so cute and I love her dress!

Joelle said...

My girls are each getting a new book, bubbles, and a cross necklace. Kenzie looks so grown-up in that second picture! I wish we could slow them down ... just a little. ;-)

E George Julia Wells said...

I really love last year's photo! Too cute! I also love this year's edition--little miss is growing up! Maybe you might get her some sidewalk chalk--I'm sure she'd have fun with it!