Saturday, April 11, 2009

A weekend of first

Today we had my very first Easter egg hunt. My Mom wasn't too sure how I would do, but as usual I surpassed every ones expectations.


Yes, my Mother is aware of her ever expanding backside. The joys of child rearing she tells me
This is me posing pretty for the camera. You see all my eggs in the basket? I officially rock!

Here's my Momma encouraging me to place them in the basket. I obliged this time.

Yesterday we went with my two cousins, Kali and Hayden, and my Auntie to Sea World. The lines were ridiculous- the heat was horrible- and since we're pass holders we left quickly. I did watch the Sea Lion show and I was on my best behavior for 25 minutes. I then thought it would be fun to pet the kid in front of me- time to make our exit.. and quick!



Hayden got lazy so we turned my single stroller into a double. He kept insisting that he was "serious" and was done holding me. He decided walking was easier than carrying my 25 pound self.


My first Merry-go-round. Could I be anymore cuter? Mama refuses to use the word precious with me. Apparently, it's what people call the not so cute kids instead of lying and calling them cute.
Tomorrow is church and dinner and I get my basket from my Mommy and Daddy. I even get to wear my pretty new Easter dress. In case you couldn't tell from my description of my mother- she's in an unusually sarcastic mood today!
Happy Easter, Folks! Let's give thanks to our Lord and Savior for this day and every day!





No comments: