Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just keep walking, Lady!

We took Kenzie to have her two year old photos done this evening. They came out great and my wallet can contest to that! Anyhow, my sister came an hour later while we were viewing ours to have her family portraits done(those came out great,too)!

Kenzie had enough. She had NO nap today(though she did wake late) and started throwing a HUGE fit inside the photo studio. I walked her outside, tried timeout, and NOTHING was working. I took her outside, but realized it was a smoke factory out there so I moved back in, in a quiet corner, no stores nearby.
I put her down.. let her have her fit(on the ground, kicking, screaming, etc). Informed her that once she stopped crying we could go back in. JUST as she was at the end of her fit, this old woman with a toddler in the stroller rolls by. Loudly she says, "ATTENTION: TEMPER FIT AT WESTSHORE MALL!" What???

She proceeds to talk to my kid, explaining proper behavior, etc. I bit my tongue for a few seconds- and she proclaims.. "You see my Grandson here... He's not even three yet- see how well behaved he is being... Not like you.. You're not a princess.. You're a BAD girl!" That was it... I had it.. Lady- I am already annoyed with how my kid is acting.. and you're the icing on the cake. Sad to say I snapped that she isn't quite two yet- and she is running off of no nap and a long day. I shouldn't have to explain the reasons behind the fit, nor should you feel the need to stop and inform her how nasty she is being! So take your well behaved grandson out and leave me to MY kid. U

Ughhhh!

No comments: