Saturday, November 27, 2010

A photo says a thousand words, right?

Brenton was less than amused with my posing him for a photo opportunity. He's far less compliant than McKenzie was as his age. I keep insisting that a loud, needy, baby will become a cooperative toddler. Profess it with your mouth and it shall come true, right? I think he's mocking me- "No, Mom, not right. I'll give you a run for you money in my toddler years, too."
Love how his bib states his love and gratefulness to his parents- but his expression and noise clearly states how he really feels: "Please remove this ridiculous get-up and pick me up!"

And with this expression he's clearly stating, "Oh good Gracious, they posed me with her! She's squeezing and I am annoyed! Very annoyed! She doesn't care- she's still snapping photos!"


We had a good Thanksgiving. A lot to be thankful for. The day wasn't overly chaotic, the bird was delicious- and we got some great Black Friday deals. Here comes Christmas!



No comments: