Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween in photos

See these little Cuddle Bugs? McKenzie insisted that Brenton was a cat. She'd go, "You're a cat, Baby, Meow!" I didn't have the heart to tell her that his feet were hat bats on him and this was my generic attempt to keep him a tad bit festive! However, she played the part of pirate quite dramatically! "I'm a pirate! Aaarrrghh Matte!"

I promise there is a baby inside that carrier! A year from now this picture is sure to make me nostalgic! Kenzie was apprehensive going up to strangers at first. Daddy carried her the first two houses and she quickly went from shy to professional trick or treater! Amazing how candy can do that to her!


She did, however, shake at the knees and cry at the sight of these "monsters" that were on stilts. I'd shake, too, if I was two-year's old and seeing a 9-foot tall monster!


All and All we had a successful day. We ended the night at Red Lobster with her MeeMaw and Papa- (*Note- my mother despises being called MeeMaw, so of course, I must encourage it) and she passed out in the car and didn't wake until the next morning!






No comments: