Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tummy Time Woes

McKenzie always starts out strong
Seconds later she looks like this




I do want to add that she is more than capable of lifting her head 90 degrees as she does this when I place her on her belly on her changing table or our bed. However, the vast majority of the time on her belly she is burying her face into the carpet screaming. I don't enforce it too much because I don't want her to put the two negatives together. MOST people tell me MOST of their babies hated it, too. By the looks of things she should be crawling soon.. *NOT*
Notice how much posting is going on? I am quite proud of myself!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

So proud of you for keeping up on your writing!

As for Kenzie, Kyra had the same duck book... but I think it's much cuter when Kenzie's face is burried in it while screaming!