Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching on quick

Are you sick of seeing videos of each step Kenzie's taking? Ha. I have to share because I am just so proud of her. Plus, it is super cute to see this little nine-month old toddle around my living room!

She still has to figure out how to stand without using something. She's close. Crawling is still her main method of transporation, but she's quite good and FAST at it.


She's also taken a liking to sandwiches. Any kind really. Plain old jelly seems to be a favorite. I buy the low sugar kind without artificial sweetener kind for me and she eats a whole(crust free/ and cut into finger sized bites)sandwich herself. It's making lunch time a bit easier!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Never, ever, ever sick of seeing videos of the always adorable Kenzie! And Kyra doesn't seem to be sick of it either as she repeatedly exclaims- "I want to see it again! Kenzie my friend."