Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random Ramblings

Which adorable costume do you think Kenzie should be for Halloween? I am digging the elephant right now. I'd add a HUGE pink bow to the head so no one would mistake her for a boy! Help me decide!



Kenzie had her 9 month visit yesterday. Apparently she weighs 19.14lbs and is 31" inches long. I highly doubt she is THAT long. She is long indeed, but 31", come on!








So, I measured her at home 3 times at got 29." Whose right? I think I am. Ha.





Kenzie's "walking" skills have are improving EVERY day.








Here are some more step videos(taken tonight) for those dying to see her go! These entail more than one step!


She was after a measuring tape! LOL! She crawled for a Weight Watcher calculator and she walks for a measuring tape? Do you sense weight issues in her near future? Haha!

3 comments:

Me said...

LOVE the elephant costume! Do you think she'll be able to walk in it? It would be so so cute to see!

Jennifer A. said...

OH, the elephant, absolutely the elephant. You'll have the rest of her life to dress her up in pretty-pretties, but they'll only be animals for so long.

Unknown said...

I have to vote for the elephant too!!! Is she really taking steps Lisa? I mean, can she really be old enough? Has it been that long since you had her? She is the cutest little wobbler I have seen!!! I am amazed at her weight though...or maybe I should be amazed at Austin's? He is already 16lbs at 2m 3w!! Can't wait to see those Halloween pics no matter what costume she wears. I still look at the Easter pics where she is wearing the ears and giving the raspberries!! Give her a smooch for me.