Thursday, June 26, 2008

7 months!



EEK! How in the world did that happen? My big girl is 7 whole months old! Crazy. Well, according to our scale she's about 19 pounds and 27.5 inches!



I love her more and more each day and it really is a type of love you can't even fathom unless you've experienced it with your own children. She's a really good baby. A tad needy- but that is fine by me.

New skills since last month include: holding her own bottle( I still prefer I hold it as I have read- and my pedi agrees that this reduces ear infections in infants) I give it to her to hold when I am super busy and she's super cranky. Drinking/holding her own sippy cup of water! She does best with the Nuby one her Aunt Jenn in Oregon got her. She's pulling to a stand. Does best using us, but she can manage with furniture with some help(not bad for a 6 month old when she started this). Starting to cruise a bit- quite slow and a bit wobbly. She stands with VERY little support! She's babbling Dada and Baba and gives kisses and hugs when asked. She also survived her 1st time in church daycare this past Sunday! Yay, Kenzie! She does NOT crawl. Nor does she seem too interested in doing so. She's quite content to sit and observe or use Daddy and I to climb/roll over! Very cute!

The video shows me attempting to get her cruising on camera- instead she lets go and uses only her chest to balance herself against the futon! Big girl!

Lisa

No comments: