Saturday, June 21, 2008

We've been shopping!



Our little girl has been growing like a weed. We've just boxed the last bit of her 3-6 month's clothes away. So, Duane and I headed out to the outlet mall to shop for some new clothes at my favorite children's stores: The Children's Place and my recent favorite(thanks,Amy)Gymboree.
We bought a few new outfits in larger sizes. I absolutely love shopping for her. Insane. I never imagined that I would be this thrilled to go shopping for another person! But, I am.
I am quite picky about what I like her to wear. I hate, hate, hate character clothing! A lot of people like to mention that McKenzie will resent me not allowing her to wear it when she gets older.. I think she'll appreciate it! Ha. She has a wide array of clothes. We like consignment shops and Target. Wal-mart is not a favorite among baby clothes; they either run way too big, or finding something non-character related on their racks is a rare find.
Is all this clothes talk boring you? Ha. Can you tell I don't have much to post about? At least I shared a cute new picture of McKenzie sporting a new outfit!
Before I sign off for the night(or the week maybe) I want to send out a HUGE congrats to Jan on the birth of Baby Austin(all 9lbs 10 ounces of him)! He's gorgeous!
Enough for now!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Look at her standing so well! You're right, maybe she will skip crawling and go right to walking. Crawling is highly overrated!

And you found the links button, I see.

Sarah said...

I agree on the baby clothes at walmart. We don't have a Gymboree here. We do have a carters nearby, I liked their stuff.

Unknown said...

Thank you Lisa!! I can't believe she is standing like that!! That is awesome.

I am like you about Wal-Mart clothes. The only ones I got for Cameron were the $2 things for playing outside in the dirt in. Those I just throw away when he can't wear them anymore.

I love the outfit. And so proud of you for figuring out how to do the links!!