Thursday, April 17, 2008

Calling all experienced bloggers

How in the Heavens do you add your "frequently visited websites list?" And, some of you have mentioned having trackers to be able to see whom is visiting.. How do I add that, too? Surely, there is a way to make my blog as fancy as yours, eh?

Ooh, and another thing. When y'all have hyperlinks in your blogs how do you make it so the whole link doesn't appear and just what you want it to say, huh, huh??

OK, I've annoyed you enough!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You can go to your dashboard and then to layout. That will take you to page elements. On the right you should have some boxes there if you only have your blog archive then click on add a page element and pick add link or list. then you can add your links and name them. make sure you save at the bottom or they will not stay. I do that all the time and have to do it again. I dont know anything about a tracker, I do have a map on mine that tells how many people and where abouts they are, I suppose that is a tracker. You can click on someones you like and usually it will take you to there site and you can add it much like adding the links. Add an element and put the code it give you in that section and save. Hope this helps

Lisa said...

Hey. Thanks!