Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Miss us?

Recent photo of Kenzie Bug
I go through spurts where I forget my password and I have to go dig and find it.

We've moved. We're currently hanging at my sisters attempting to find the perfect dream house! We found a government program for home buyers that gives $20-60,000 towards a down payment. The amount you get depends on your income. We qualify for the twenty-thousand dollar down payment! The catch is you cannot sell the home for 5 years and if you do you have to pay it back. Apparently, this new idea will help boost our economy!


Kenzie is doing great. Learning new stuff every day. She scoots off her floor mats- she likes to scoot in her bassinet and shove her face into it's wall! Hello- you need to breathe baby! I move her, she does it again. I think she's really trying to turn my hair grey! She's recently found her toes- but doesn't pay much attention to them unless she's being changed. She's screeching on the TOP of her LUNGS. Oh, joy for this milestone! She sits perfectly assisted(with the use of her boppy) can sit independently for 10-15 seconds- and can tripod for a few minutes at a a time. She also CAN hold her head steady and high when on her belly(as seen in above photo) though most days she decides it is much easier to lay and scream for me to pick her up. She did sho w off her ability for her pedi when I voiced my concern. She's not the lug that I brought home anymore. She doesn't lay still for a second when she's awake. She tries to pull herself into a sitting position when I try to hold her like my little cuddle baby! Slowwwwwwwwwwww down Kenzie!

Her dedication went well- but they accidentally forgot to add sound to her slide- so it played without her song. But, everyone was quite fond of her cute pictures.

She's on a new formula that's hypoallergenic. She still not eating a lot- but enough for her since she's obviously growing. She goes for her well baby today so we'll know just about how much. Two weeks ago she was sick and she weighed in at fourteen and a half pounds! She's eating solids in the evening now- one whole container of organic Gerber. Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, and Peas are a favorite. NOT a fan of Pears, or Green Beans. We'll try again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny that you were worried about her eating enough ... she's younger than my Becca and Becca was only 13 lb 11 oz at 5-months-old. Kenzie is a cutie!

Alicia said...

Oh, no. There is absolutely no way to slow this stuff down. I even tried to forbid Kyra from growing up too quickly and you see how well she's listened!