Thursday, April 17, 2008

In a second..she's grown..

Kenzie on day 2 Kenzie today


Someone want to tell me how this happened? Why does time have to go by so fast? I really thought experienced mom's were over exaggerating when they said they grow in the blink of an eye. But, now I know, they do.
We're so blessed to have her here. She's living, breathing proof of God's beautiful grace. She reminds us of his love for us and how he never breaks promises. I vividly remember my constant worries while she was in my belly: She doesn't move enough, she isn't growing enough, they'll surely find something wrong. But here she is- a happy, vivacious, smart, nearly five month old.
She makes us miss her sister that much more- knowing that we'll never experience these beautiful things with her. It really is bittersweet. But, I can picture her sister- smiling from the Heavens, dancing with Jesus in the sunlight for her beautiful little sister.
Not one single second we take for granted.
We're hooked. In love with this perfect little princess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa,

She is so cute. I really can't say that enough! It is amazing how fast they grow up. I imagine Zoey is sitting up in the clouds beaming with pride and showing off her little sister to all of her angel friends.

(((HUGS)))

Alicia said...

Sorry to say, but time never slows down. Just count to 10. Now look, another 3 months has just flown by. That's the life we Mom's live.