Monday, May 26, 2008

Half way to one!

Holy cow, McKenzie is six-months old today! How can six-months have just slipped by so fast? My how she's changed! We went to on a long walk to the nature park and to the beach and here are some photos!
Happy 1/2 birthday, McKenzie Faith!
Driving to the park
Eating her 6!
Still eating
I'm so strong!

Some one please slap me. In a few months I'll be planning a first birthday- and it's all fast sailing from there, folks. From 1st birthdays to 1st proms! Man, someone have a pause button?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been looking for that pause button too. it's got to be here somewhere ... let me know if you find it.

Rebecca started crawling and waving this week and she's cutting her first tooth. i wish she'd just slow down a little!

happy six months, McKenzie!

Unknown said...

Happy six months Kenzie!!!!

Lisa, I can't help you wiht the pause button. I have been trying to find it for 4 years, especially with Kindergarten coming up in the fall!!

Alicia said...

She's moved to the big girl car seat!

Pause button? I gave up on that and forbid Kyra to grow up. Apparently that doesn't work either.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. I am sure her big sister is so proud of her. She always is so happy.

Love,
Mom and Dad