Thursday, May 1, 2008

What is it with Daddy?


McKenzie is very fascinated by her Daddy .As soon as she hears his voice she just about breaks her neck to find him and then grins from ear to ear. Even at 5 this morning when she awoke to eat- She was just fascinated by the way he SLEEPS! Uhmm, Baby, what about Mama. Ya know the one who drags her half-awake self out of bed to feed you! I have to admit it does really melt my heart to watch them bond!




On a totally unrelated topic. Kenzie is sick. Her first real sickness(she had some unexplained fever about a month ago- but that was the only real symptom). She has a bad cold and a cough that sounds like a barking seal. Poor baby! Her doctors speculated that she has croup- even though she never even listened to her chest! She remains in great spirits as usual! Just our happy-go-lucky baby girl!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Have you thought about finding a new pedi? I mean, I know you've thought about it, but have you really THOUGHT about it?

Some of your stories about your visits just make me cringe.

Also, I love her laugh! Kyra didn't laugh like that until she was 10 months old!