Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three things Meme(second attempt)

Yikes! I tried this before by copy and pasting from Alicia's blog(still haven't a clue how to add the cute little hyperlinks) and the baby got fussy and I logged off. I come back to find it published on my blog but with Alicia's answers. Whew, talk about plagiarism! So, one more time- Here we go!

3 Places I Go All the Time-
The grocery store(way too much for any person in Duane's opinion)
My Mama's
Target
3 People Who Email Me
My Mother
Baby center.com
Weight Watchers online
3 Favorite Places I Like to Eat-
I second Alicia's respect for Subway. Healthy and tasty is a rare find these days
Outback- Mmm, love some steak!
Cha Cha Coconuts
3 Places I would rather be right now-
On vacation with Duane and McKenzie
Shopping at my favorite store with no spending limit
Visiting all my Family and Friends who live far, far away!
3 Projects I would like to get started-
Learn how to take really awesome photos and learn to edit them, too(think Duane would go for a new pricey, fancy camera for me to learn my new task on?)
Like to continue on my new get skinny project
Like to take some random college class to make me feel smart!
3 People who might do this-
Not too many friends on the blogging front so...I'll give you two!
Jan
Sarah
3 TV Shows I could watch over and over
Special victims unit from Law and Order( I get all kinds of excited when USA does some random holiday marathon!)
John and Kate plus 8 is pretty entertaining, too
reality shows

No comments: