Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shhh don't tell Duane

Duane never reads our blog. I am not even certain that he has the web address. I just couldn't not share any longer. A friend of mine suggested this idea and she even did the work using her photo shop program for Duane's Father's day gift. I ordered an 8x10 print from Shutterfly and we'll frame it, too. It was just the cutest idea ever. Thanks, Amy, for letting me steal your creativity! So, I bought the letters at Michael's and headed to Saw grass lake to take the shots! I think they came out fantastic! Her eating the last letter is just so stinkin' sweet!

I don't know who will like it more, Me or Duane! Ha!!

So, enjoy a sneak peek and shhh, don't tell Duane!







3 comments:

Alicia said...

OMG! How absolutly adorable is that? What a great idea, even if it was borrowed!

Sarah said...

This is so cute I may have to borrow it.

Anonymous said...

Your secret is safe with me and Dad.
Love Mom