Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's like Barney on Acid

Kenzie has never paid much attention to the television. The real world is much more important. However, Duane showed her this show. Yo Gabba Gabba gets her attention and she follows the simple direction of the show. I, however, really believe the producers are on Day 1 of a REALLY bad acid trip.

The show changes a scene every millisecond. We DVR it and she watches it in the evening with Daddy. It's their "bonding" time together.

*I added a better link. Apparently, I should watch the YouTube videos before I post. The original post(hence the warnings) had been modified and some freaky stuff added to it. I assure you this is NOT in the regular show. It's freaky enough by itself.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh. My. Word. I have never seen that show and now I think you've scared me for life. Kyra will NEVER watch that in my house.... it's just a bit too much on the creepy side. LoL