Friday, May 15, 2009

Still doubt the power of prayer?

On Tuesday I prayed like I've never prayed before about gaining financial security. On Wednesday A job I applied for in March called me out of the blue to interview. Thursday I interviewed and today I got the call that I was hired for the position at significantly MORE money than we originally anticipated.

I start May 26th. Please pray we can find a perfect daycare for McKenzie and she transgresses well into it. It's a nerve wracking concept. My sweet little baby is going to daycare.

Ironically I booked a ticket to visit family in Ohio in late June through early July. I mentioned this paid for trip after I was offered the position and was told it would NOT be a problem!


And if that wasn't enough for the doubtful minds- today I get a letter from a loss recovery company. Apparently, the state owes me money from an old electric bill deposit. Sweet. I'll take "free" money. Reminds me of the NBC show, "You might be rich!"


Now time to shop for some closed toe shoes for school for Kenzie and some work appropriate clothes for me!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congratulations!!! Somehow God always manages to get us exactly what we need and when we need it.

You could always send Kenzie to my house in the Artic Tundra for day care. I'm sure she won't mind the distance with all the fun she'll have with Kyra and Lydia!